SOUTHAMPTON, NY — Here’s a magical Bridgehampton home with a contemporary farmhouse feel and all the beauty of the Hamptons.
- Address: 308 Sagaponack Rd, BRIDGEHAMPTON, NY
- Price: $6950000
- Square feet: 3726
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5.5
- Listing Description: Just renovated in 2021 and situated on an acre plus south-of-the-highway lot in Bridgehampton, this two story smart home with full pool house exudes a casual and contemporary farmhouse vibe. The main residence boasts 4 bedrooms, all ensuite, with an additional half bath and thoughtful touches that accentuate the homes overall classic finishes. The home offers 3 fireplaces including one in the primary suite. Other amenities include a first floor junior suite, white oak floors, recessed lighting, detached 4 car garage, laundry room and Crestron lighting. The open concept kitchen features Superwhite marble countertops, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, wine storage, and Waterworks fixtures. The wonderfully imagined yard contains a heated gunite pool, pool house, two patio sections with an outdoor grill and a vast green lawn surrounded by vibrant Hydrangeas. The pool house has a full bathroom, living area, kitchenette, outdoor shower and spa attached just outside.
Find out what’s happening in Southampton with free, real-time updates from Patch.
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly local discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name, and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your replies stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.