Press Release • May 10, 2023 16:00 EDT
Wholesale Home offers a wide variety of products from industry-leading brands to help homeowners get the most out of their upcoming home improvement projects.
NEW YORK, May 10, 2023 (Newswire.com) – As the weather warms and spring begins to bloom, homeowners turn their attention to that ever-growing list of home improvement projects. Wholesale Home—which sold construction supply products to large institutions before shifting its focus to the online home improvement market—is connecting homeowners with high-quality, industry-trusted brands at wholesale prices.
Unlike many wholesale home product suppliers, there is no membership required to shop online at Wholesale Home. And because they are authorized dealers of the brands they carry—and because they cut out the traditional middleman—Wholesale Home can offer competitive pricing on all products, even guaranteeing to meet or beat any lower price offered by an authorized dealer.
The vast selection of home improvement products offered by Wholesale Home can be broken down into several different categories:
- Safety: From smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms to deadbolts and smart doorbell cameras, Wholesale Home sources everything a homeowner might need to keep their home safe and secure.
- HVAC: They are also a great source for HVAC parts, space heaters, air cleaners, smart thermostats, and more.
- Electrical & Lighting: Indoors, outdoors, electrical switches, and conduits—the lighting selection at Wholesale Home attempts to satisfy homeowners’ every electrical need.
- Plumbing: In addition to water heaters, Wholesale Home also has a large selection of plumbing fixtures, such as facets and filters for the kitchen, as well as toilets, showers, and bidets for the bathroom.
- Hardware: Homeowners have plenty of tools and hardware options to choose from to complete their project: garage door hardware, storage organizers, tools, and more.
Houses are often the most important financial investment a person can make, and preserving the health of a home is critically important to realizing its true potential. What the team at Wholesale Home discovered, however, is that the steep prices at chain retailers often make many of those home improvement projects financially unfeasible for the typical homeowner. That’s what inspired them to help homeowners maintain, update, and totally renovate their kitchens, bathrooms, and other areas of the home by offering brand products at affordable prices.
Homeowners planning a home improvement project in 2023 are encouraged to browse Wholesale Home’s extensive selection of high-quality home products and contact their helpful team with any questions about their offerings.
Source: Wholesale Home