Increasing trend of wearable technologies in healthcare sector is driving virtual reality in healthcare market revenue growth
The global virtual reality (VR) in healthcare market size is expected to reach USD 20.62 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 32.8% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Technological advancement in healthcare sector is driving virtual reality in healthcare market revenue growth.
Rising adoption of Virtual Reality (VR) in healthcare sector is attributed to its several benefits, which include its ability to provide effective healthcare services and its capacity to train healthcare personnel. VR training enlightens aspiring doctors on details of several procedures and foundations. It offers a three-dimensional view of human body to medical students and enables them to access and practice on it during their on-job training period. For instance, in 2018, Johnson & Johnson Institute initiated a global VR training program. Aim of this program was to educate medical personnel, such as doctors, nurses and aspiring doctors, on performing medical procedures. Additionally, VR technologies teach emergency care providers (ECPs) about cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) procedures without practically performing them on an individual, and these technologies help medical personnel gain insight regarding several infectious disease control methods.
Key companies profiled in the report include
Samsung Group, Microsoft Corporation, Alphabet Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V, Meta Platforms, Inc., Apple, Inc., Nvidia Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., VirtaMed AG, and WorldViz Inc.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1210
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Virtual Reality in Healthcare market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
Order this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/1210
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Segmentation based on Types:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Full Immersive
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Segmentation based on Application:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Patient Care Management
- Education and Training
- Fitness Management
- Pharmacy Management
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Research and Diagnostic
- Hospitals and Clinics
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/virtual-reality-in-healthcare-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In August 2021, VirtaMed AG, which is a Switzerland-based company, involved in medical training, collaborated with STAN Institute, a provider of technical and non-technical training to medical teams. VirtaMed’s high-fidelity simulators are the world’s most advanced simulators, which integrate virtual reality graphics along with anatomic models and adopted surgical tools for realistic assessment. This advanced technology would be installed in hospitals to train residents autonomously.
- Hardware segment accounted for larger revenue share in 2020 owing to increasing deployment of VR in various areas of healthcare sector. Use of VR technologies require several hardware devices, such as head-mounted displays, haptic gloves, and smart glasses. Smart glasses are a type of new generation smart devices that help doctors to come up with accurate diagnostic tests and medical procedures. Besides, smart glasses eliminate the requirement for manual data entry, as they enable clinicians to capture and record patient data automatically. Therefore, this process also saves time.
- Full immersive VR segment accounted for significant revenue share in 2020. Immersive VR is capable of creating deep understanding and empathy, which simplifies complex training in no time. Therefore, these factors are increasingly driving its deployment in the healthcare sector for training and treatment purposes.
- Surgery segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2020. Virtual reality helps surgeons organize forthcoming operations. VR offers a three-dimensional view of patient’s physiology and anatomy and therefore helps surgeons in the operating room.
- Market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Rising investment toward adoption of several advanced technologies, such as immersive technology, in healthcare sector is driving market growth in the region. Increasing deployment of clinical trials, improvements in surgery and diagnostic procedures and rising research and development (R&D) activities are boosting market growth in several regions, such as Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1210
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Vein Detained Needle Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Open Indwelling Needle, Closed Indwelling Needle), By Application (Hospital, Clinic, Others), By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Surgical Devices Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Device Type (Disposable, Reusable, Medical robotics & computer-assisted devices), By Product Type (Surgical Sutures & Staples, Others), By Application (Orthopedic Surgery, Laparoscopy, Neurosurgery, Wound Closure, Others), By Region, Forecast to 2028
Anesthetic Gas Monitor Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (BIS, Narcotrend, E-Entropy, Others), By Application (Surgical Use, ICU Monitoring), By Region, Forecast to 2027
Renal Cell Cancer Treatment Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Pharmacological Class (Interferon, Interleukin, Fluorinated Pyrimidine Antimetabolite, Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors, Rapamycin-Derivative Kinase Inhibitor, Multityrosine Kinase Inhibitor), By Distribution Channel (Hospitals and Hospital Pharmacies, Cancer Research Institutes, Multispecialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Retail Pharmacies, Palliative Care Centers, Long Term Care Centers), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Nasal Masks Market Growth, Trends & Analysis, By Product (Masks, Tubes, Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Homecare Settings, Others), By Distribution Channel (Pharmacies, Online Stores, Direct Distributors, Others) By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-virtual-reality-in-healthcare-market