Posted by on Dec 28th, 2020
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of TCF Financial (NASDAQ: TCF) in the last few weeks:
- 12/17/2020 – TCF Financial was downgraded by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $39.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $38.00.
- 12/15/2020 – TCF Financial was downgraded by analysts at Raymond James from a “strong-buy” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $42.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $40.00.
- 12/15/2020 – TCF Financial was downgraded by analysts at Piper Sandler from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $38.83 price target on the stock.
- 12/15/2020 – TCF Financial was downgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- 12/14/2020 – TCF Financial had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $30.00 to $38.00.
- 12/7/2020 – TCF Financial had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $31.00 to $39.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 11/17/2020 – TCF Financial had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Sandler from $34.00 to $42.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2020 – TCF Financial was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/3/2020 – TCF Financial was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
NASDAQ:TCF opened at $36.21 on Monday. The firm has a market cap of $5.52 billion, a P/E ratio of 27.23, a PEG ratio of 1.08 and a beta of 1.91. The company has a quick ratio of 1.09, a current ratio of 1.10 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17. TCF Financial Co. has a 52-week low of $16.96 and a 52-week high of $47.46. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $34.38.
TCF Financial (NASDAQ:TCF) last released its quarterly earnings results on Monday, October 26th. The company reported $0.63 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.62 by $0.01. The business had revenue of $495.98 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $503.83 million. TCF Financial had a return on equity of 8.38% and a net margin of 8.67%. On average, equities analysts forecast that TCF Financial Co. will post 2.52 EPS for the current year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, December 1st. Investors of record on Monday, November 16th were paid a $0.35 dividend. This represents a $1.40 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.87%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, November 13th. TCF Financial’s payout ratio is 34.74%.
TCF Financial Corporation operates as the financial holding company for TCF National Bank that provides various financial products and services in the United States and Canada. It operates through Consumer Banking, Wholesale Banking, and Enterprise Services segments. The company offers checking, savings, and money market accounts; certificates of deposit; and individual retirement accounts.
Featured Article: Arbitrage
Receive News & Ratings for TCF Financial Co Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for TCF Financial Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.
Kepler Capital Markets Reiterates €8.00 Price Target for thyssenkrupp AG (TKA.F) (FRA:TKA)
You might be interested in: