I’m shifting my focus to companies and industry involved in these three fields.
Over the past few years, as your correspondent has delved more deeply into the topic of climate change ventures, I have begun to receive an enormous number of interesting news stories and venture pitches. In fact, I have suffered from an embarrassment of riches – often, so many interesting stories and pitches have crossed my desk that it’s hard to keep up with all of them.
After taking some time off during the holidays and thinking a bit about how to best shape the discussion regarding the intersection of climate science and investing, I have hit on a publishing strategy that I think will provide readers insight into the exciting activity taking place in the field.
As I mentioned in my last article, I am going to shift my focus to three of what I consider to be the most important areas:
- Post-Carbon Industry
- Evolution and Efficiency
- Agricultural Technology (AgTech)
To see what I mean by each of them please take a look back through last week’s article.
Each month, I’ll be publishing…
- One long form article or series of articles on a single topic (this month’s topic is Grid Evolution),
- One article covering interesting scientific findings from the world of climate science and economics that ties the academic research back to investment catalysts,
- One article featuring a company on the vanguard of adaptation and mitigation products or services (this month’s company is nanobubble pioneer, Moleaer), and
- One article updating readers to developments at companies already featured in prior months’ articles.
Entrepreneurs who are interested in being featured in the company spotlight article, please reach out to me via LinkedIn. Directors or representatives from NGOs, scientific groups, or other organizations dedicated to transforming our economy to sustain our civilization in the face of climate change are encouraged to contact me as well.
My new plan also includes creating audiovisual content to supplement my articles, and in future articles, I’ll be providing links to a new YouTube channel, Instagram account and Soundcloud station.
We all have responsibility to make changes that will allow our civilization to adapt to and mitigate the effects of climate change. I’m lending my experience in financial analysis and the markets. What can you do to help civilization? It’s time to reserve our seat on this lifeboat we call Earth and start rowing!
Intelligent investors take note.