Technavio has been monitoring the smart city market and it is poised to grow by USD 2118.14 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 23% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210119006216/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Smart City Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ABB Ltd., Accenture Plc, Alphabet Inc., Cisco Systems (News – Alert) Inc., HP Inc., International Business Machines Corp., LG Electronics Inc., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., and SAP SE are some of the major market participants. Although the decrease in prices of connected devices will offer immense growth opportunities, the high cost of upgrading smart grids will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Decrease in prices of connected devices has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Smart City Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Smart City Market is segmented as below:
- Smart Governance And Education
- Smart Energy
- Smart Healthcare
- Smart Security
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41110
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Mobile Augmented Reality Market by End-user, Application, and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The mobile augmented reality market size has the potential to grow by USD 839.97 billion during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 94.13%.
Enterprise Data Storage Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The enterprise data storage market size has the potential to grow by USD 3.28 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period.
Smart City Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our smart city market report covers the following areas:
- Smart City Market size
- Smart City Market trends
- Smart City Market industry analysis
This study identifies the proliferation of smart city projects in emerging economies as one of the prime reasons driving the smart city market growth during the next few years.
Smart City Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Smart City Market 2020-2024, including some of the vendors such as ABB Ltd., Accenture (News – Alert) Plc, Alphabet Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., HP Inc., and International Business Machines Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Smart City Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Smart City Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist smart city market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the smart city market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the smart city market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart city market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Smart governance and education – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Smart energy – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Smart healthcare – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Smart security – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- Accenture Plc
- Alphabet Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- HP Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP (News – Alert) SE
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
[ Back To TMCnet.com’s Homepage ]