WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 7pm.
While the meeting will take place in-person inside the High School’s Large Instruction Room, the public is encouraged to watch from home via WCTV due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19.
Agenda items include:
- Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand will provide his bi-monthly update. Topics include 2021 Assessment & Accountability Update; WPS Virtual Caregiver’s Series; and COVID-19 Surveillance.
- Superintendent Brand and Assistant Superintendent Christine Elliott will provide an update on changes to school schedules relative to structure learning times.
- Athletic Director Mia Muzio will provide an update on high school athletics, including a review of the fall sports season and various athletic initiatives.
- Assistant Superintendent Paul Ruggiero will provide a FY20 End Of Year Financial Report.
- Superintendent Brand will provide the SEEM Collaborative Report.
- School Committee will review proposed policy changes on Nondiscrimination & Harassment, Home Schooling, Civil Rights Grievance Procedure, and Title IX Sexual Harassment Grievance Procedure. Committee members will also discuss School Committee protocols.
The School Committee will also hear subcommittee reports, public comments and any correspondence.
Stay Informed & Get Involved
The meeting can be watched live on Wilmington Community Television — 9 on Comcast, 37 on Verizon, and wctv.org/live.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email [email protected].