Salesforce Spring ’23 Release — Here’s What’s New
Today, Salesforce announced that the Spring ‘23 Product Release preview is now live.
Why it matters: The Spring ‘23 Product Release includes hundreds of new features that become generally available on February 13, 2023.
- Amid rising costs, inflation, and scrutiny on the bottom line, companies are under pressure to deliver success now.
- At the same time, customers expect seamless, personalized experiences from brands in every industry.
- This release provides concrete solutions to help drive cost savings and deliver efficiency at scale.
Highlights from the Spring ‘23 Product Release
- Account Discovery — Account Discovery is a dashboard built on top of CRM Analytics and accessible directly from the account list view. It uses Einstein Discovery to provide out-of-the-box, configurable, AI-driven health and upside scores to help identify accounts at risk and accounts with upside.
- WhatsApp Business Messaging: Direct Integration — Salesforce and WhatsApp announced a new strategic partnership that allows Salesforce customers to connect with their customers and build new messaging experiences on WhatsApp.
- Salesforce Contact Center: Insights & Scheduling — Salesforce Contact Center now includes Einstein Conversation Insights and Shift Scheduling, enabling contact center leaders to schedule the right agents on the right channels at the right time, and onboard those agents quickly with coaching and insights for immediate time to value.
- Quick Promotion Setup — Loyalty Management users can now save time and resources with a simple setup experience for commonly used promotions, without building from the ground up. Loyalty program managers are equipped with predefined eligibility, reward, and rule criteria that can be configured with just a few clicks.
- Automotive Cloud Intelligence — Automotive organizations can now get pre-built KPIs and dashboards embedded where they work, all within Automotive Cloud. Now, charged with AI insights, they can dive deep into automotive lead performance, their vehicle portfolio inventory and sales, vehicle and parts forecasts, and more.
- Service Process Automation — Financial services firms can now easily deploy automated processes for common service requests. In addition, they can quickly build a process with low-/no-code tools or select a pre-built process template, and make API calls to third-party systems at scale with High Performance Integrations.
- For a detailed look at these features plus hundreds more, go here.