Our 10 Best Car Seats in the US – February 2023
Graco Admiral 65 Convertible Car Seat, Studio
9.7 Simple to clean
9.5 Easy installation
Why we love it
The Graco Nautilus 65 3-in-1 harness booster car seat can be used for children weighing 5-40 pounds in a rear-facing position, 22-65 pounds in a forward-facing position, and up to 100 pounds as a belt-positioning booster seat.
The harness system is adjustable with one easy motion, so you don’t have to re-thread it as your child grows.
The car seat has been designed and rigorously tested to help protect your child in frontal, side, rear and rollover crashes, as well as extreme car interior temperatures.
- Hassle free installation in the rear facing position using LATCH and an easy to read level indicator
- 8 position headrest is adjustable using one hand and easily adapts to your growing child’s needs
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps to protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes; additional testing based on the New Car Assessment Program and for extreme car interior temperatures
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the harness and headrest height together with one easy motion no re threading required
- Designed to help protect your rear facing child from 5 40 pounds and your forward facing child from 22 65 pounds