September 27, 2021
Data Science is a new powerful approach and discipline which combines aspects of statistics, mathematics, programming and visual techniques to turn data into information in Semi and Fully-Automated…
- Python is the part of the winning formula for productivity, Software Quality and Maintainability for many companies and because of its flat learning curve, it’s one of the leading technologies used globally.
- Python has surpassed JAVA, as the top language used to introduce the US students to programming and computer science.
- Forbes.com mentions that, the demand for python programmers in Big Data related positions increased by 96.9% in the last twelve months.
- – Data should be visualized by graphics and proper storytelling to summarize and communicate the analytical results to the audience.
- Every time you record your heartbeat through your phones or watches biometric sensors, post a tweet on a social network, create any blog and website, switch on your phones GPS network, upload or view an image, video or audio or anytime your log into the internet you are constantly generating data about yourself, your preference or your lifestyle.
- – Velocity: — Huge amounts of data flow at a tremendous speed from different devices, sensors and applications.
- – Variety: — Different formats of data: structured (RDBMS (SQL)), Semi-structured (JSON, XML, NoSQL), and unstructured (text, images, videos).
Read the complete article at: medium.com
About The Author
AI Summarizer is the proprietary tool by Analytics Training that collects articles from social networks and automatically creates a summary and publishes it to AI Summary’s WordPress site and social accounts.