The major factor contributing to the growth of the market is the increasing focus to improve the patient’s engagement and deliver patient-centric care. In addition, the increasing penetration of high-speed network technologies initiating blockchain as a service and reducing the risk of the counterfeited drugs factors contributing to the growth of the market. The factors hindering the market are technical challenges pertaining to scalability and lack of awareness in emerging countries. The rising government initiative, emerging investment, and partnership across the industry for integrating blockchain in the healthcare sector are anticipated to create lucrative opportunities.
The Global Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market is segmented further based on Application, End-Use, and Geography.
By Application, the market is classified into Clinical Data Exchange & Interoperability, Claims Adjudication & Billing Management, Drug Supply Chain Management, Drug Discovery & Clinical Trials, Prescription Drug Abuse, Others. Amongst all, the Drug Supply Chain Management segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
By End-Use, the market is classified as Hospitals, Insurance Providers, Drug & Medical Device Companies, and Others. Amongst all, the Drug & Medical Device Companies segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
By Geography, North America is projected to lead the market.
1. Cleveland Clinic, IBM, Aetna, and Anthem have partnered to form a blockchain health firm, called Avaneer Health. – 9th June 20212. Aetna, Anthem, Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC), PNC Bank, and IBM announced a new collaboration, to design and create a network using blockchain technology and to improve transparency and interoperability in the healthcare industry. The aim is to create an inclusive blockchain network that can benefit multiple members of the healthcare ecosystem in a highly secure and shared environment. – 24th January 2019
Some of the companies covered in this report are IBM, Simply Vital Health, Medical Chain, Patientory, Hashed Health, etc.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyse and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Influencers
4.1.1 Increasing Incidence of Healthcare Data Breaches
4.1.2 Increasing Focus to Improve Patients Engagement and Deliver Patient-Centric Care
4.1.3 Penetration of Blockchain as A Service (BaaS)
4.1.4 Cost Effective and Reduction in the Risk of Counterfeited Drugs
4.1.5 Increasing Awareness of Healthcare IT
4.2.1 Lack of infrastructure in Emerging Countries
4.2.2 Complex Integration Supporting Multiple Devices and Protocols
4.3.1 Rising Government Initiative for Promoting Digital Health
4.3.2 Emerging Investment and Partnership across Industry for Integration of Blockchain
4.4.1 Issues Related to Data Privacy
4.4.2 Lack of Awareness and Understanding
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market, By Application
6.2 Clinical Data Exchange & Interoperability
6.3 Claims Adjudication & Billing Management
6.4 Drug Supply Chain Management
6.5 Drug Discovery & Clinical Trials
6.6 Prescription Drug Abuse
7 Global Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market, By End-Use
7.3 Insurance Providers
7.4 Drug & Medical Device Companies
8 Global Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market, By Geography
8.2 North America
8.3 South America
8.4.9 Rest of Europe
8.5.6 South Korea
8.5.8 Sri Lanka
8.5.10 Rest of APAC
8.6 Middle-East and Africa
8.6.2 Saudi Arabia
8.6.3 South Africa
8.6.4 United Arab Emirates
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Competitive Quadrant
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Strategic Initiatives
9.3.1 M&A and Investments
9.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
9.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
10 Company Profiles
10.5 DeepMind Health
10.10 Hashed Health
10.18 Proof Work
10.20 Simplyvital Health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/huoior