Global X Telemedicine & Digital Health ETF (NYSEARCA:EDOC) Trading 3.8% Higher
Global X Telemedicine & Digital Health ETF (NYSEARCA:EDOC – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 3.8% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $11.47 and last traded at $11.46. 15,758 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 73% from the average session volume of 59,081 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.04.
Global X Telemedicine & Digital Health ETF Trading Up 3.8 %
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $11.86 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $12.15.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Telemedicine & Digital Health ETF (EDOC)
- Is This The Bottom For Canopy Growth Corporation?
- Solar-Industry Small Cap Array Set For Big EPS Growth In 2023
- Why Comerica is a Financial Stock to Bank On
- Unity Software is the Other Video Game Engine To Watch
- AspenTech Forms Potentially Bullish Pattern Ahead of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Telemedicine & Digital Health ETF Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Global X Telemedicine & Digital Health ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.