Posted by on Jan 16th, 2021
EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded 7.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. During the last week, EDC Blockchain has traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One EDC Blockchain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0443 or 0.00000120 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. EDC Blockchain has a total market capitalization of $2.04 million and approximately $526,703.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $37,020.18 or 0.99981520 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 22% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00024264 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00002253 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00002727 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded up 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00011376 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00000189 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Profile
EDC Blockchain (CRYPTO:EDC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. EDC Blockchain’s total supply is 46,963,463 coins and its circulating supply is 46,025,709 coins. The official website for EDC Blockchain is edinarcoin.com. EDC Blockchain’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Launched in 2015, EDC Blockchain is a global multi-currency platform with a built-in constructor of coins. All EDC holders are merged into master nodes, which are a certain kind of fund in which users donate their coins, thereby allowing the node to mine EDC. Based on a hybrid LPoS mining algorithm and using Bitshares 2.0 Graphene protocol, EDC provides network security when implementing important functions, such as instant confirmation of transactions, as well as ensuring network voting. The last EDC coin will be produced on January 1st, 2040. The EDC community exceeds 1 million users, while the cryptocurrency is used by people living in 57 countries throughout the world. EDC is actively developing in the Southeast Asia, Latin American and European markets. “
EDC Blockchain Coin Trading
EDC Blockchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDC Blockchain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EDC Blockchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
Symrise AG (OTCMKTS:SYIEY) Sees Significant Decline in Short Interest
Semux (SEM) Trading 12.3% Lower Over Last 7 Days
You might be interested in: