Image provided by iStock.
Cantaloupe Inc., a digital payments and software services company that provides end-to-end technology solutions for the unattended retail market, has teamed with Hivery, a data-science company that specializes in artificial intelligence technology, to streamline category management for retailers in the consumer packaged goods industry.
Enhance, a user-friendly AI and machine learning technology-based solution, will be available to Cantaloupe Seed customers through its integration with the Seed platform, specifically Seed Pro and Seed Office.
This new integration will offer operators the following benefits:
- Seamless data sharing between Seed and Hivery Enhance. For existing Seed customers, this offers a way to get these capabilities through Cantaloupe without having to integrate third-party tools.
- Automatic and enhanced machine merchandising decisions from connecting AI/ML to operations sales data.
- Increased revenue from prescribing a more desirable product selection based on consumer behavior.
- Smarter coil allocations derived from predictive analytics on sales data.
- A reduction in restocking trips.
- Dynamic tools to merchandise machines at scale across large operations.