Blockchain Moon Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:BMAQW – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 12,800 shares, a growth of 93.9% from the June 30th total of 6,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 13,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.0 days.
Blockchain Moon Acquisition Trading Down 14.3 %
Shares of NASDAQ BMAQW opened at $0.06 on Friday. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.10. Blockchain Moon Acquisition has a 12-month low of $0.06 and a 12-month high of $0.68.
Institutional Trading of Blockchain Moon Acquisition
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Blockchain Moon Acquisition stock. Anson Funds Management LP acquired a new position in Blockchain Moon Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:BMAQW – Get Rating) in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm acquired 280,220 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $2,766,000.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Blockchain Moon Acquisition (BMAQW)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for Blockchain Moon Acquisition Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Blockchain Moon Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.