September 13, 2021
This article overviews AI trends that are increasing in 2021 and will determine how companies can make projections of the AI future and successfully mitigate risks.
- Lockdowns resulted in a massive surge of online activity and an intensive AI adoption in business, education, administration, social interaction, etc.
- AI drives the highest revenue growth if applied in inventory and parts optimization, pricing and promotion, customer-service analytics, sales, and demand forecasting.
- To implement an AI-based approach in live video processing, we need a pre-trained neural network model, a cloud infrastructure, and a software layer for applying user scenarios.
- When the model is chosen, the challenge remains for its integration with an appropriate framework and organizing the optimal execution process through the application of WebAssembly, WebGL, or WebGPU.
- Here, chatbots help to organize appointments, send reminders related to taking meds, and provide patients with answers to queries.
- In other areas, chatbots are introduced to deliver targeted messages, improve customer engagement and support, and provide users with personalized offers.
- Scientists use AI models and computer vision algorithms in the fight against COVID-19, including areas like pandemic detection, vaccine development, drug discovery, thermal screening, facial recognition with masks, and analyzing CT scans.
- AI-driven solutions may be applied as an efficient tool in The Internet of Medical Things and for handling confidentiality issues specific to the healthcare industry.
- Enterprise-sized companies, as well as mid-sized businesses, leverage no-code platforms for software solutions aiming at image classification, recognizing poses and sounds, and object detection.
- The number of female graduates of AI PhD programs and computer science faculties has remained at a low level for a long time.
Read the complete article at: becominghuman.ai
About The Author
AI Summarizer is the proprietary tool by Analytics Training that collects articles from social networks and automatically creates a summary and publishes it to AI Summary’s WordPress site and social accounts.