65% OFF | Dell coupon codes in April 2023
Can I read Dell reviews?
Yes, you can. We’ve taken a look at several Dell products here on Tom’s Hardware, with the latest models in the brand’s flagship laptop series covered in our Dell XPS 17 (9720) Review and Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 (7420) Review. As well as covering some of their PC peripherals with our Dell G3223Q 32-inch 4K Gaming Monitor Review and Dell Pro Webcam (WB5023) Review.
Does Dell offer free shipping?
Yes, Dell offers free standard shipping for every order regardless of what’s in it. There is no minimum order total required to take advantage of this. Dell Rewards members are eligible for free expedited delivery for specially marked products.
Do Dell products come with a warranty?
Most Dell products come with a limited 1-year warranty. Some items have a warranty reaching up to 5 years. There are also options to purchase warranty extensions when checking out. If you aren’t sure what warranty policy applies to your purchase, contact Dell directly for support.
Does Dell offer returns?
Yes, customers can almost always return products purchased from the Dell web store. Eligible items can be refunded or otherwise reimbursed for using in-store credit. To verify whether or not your purchase qualifies for a refund and what terms apply, contact Dell directly for assistance. If your purchase is eligible, you can send it back.
How do I contact Dell Customer Service?
You can get in touch with the Dell Customer Service team through the live chat feature on their website or Messenger, or by calling one of their customer service numbers depending on what your query is related to:
- Home & home office: Call 1-877-717-3355
- Purchase or upgrade, accessories, or replacement parts: Call 1-800-357-3355
- Member purchase program: Call 1-800-695-8133
- Home warranty for PCs & tablets: Call 1-800-348-6147
Dell savings hints and tips
There are a few other ways to save money on your purchase through Dell. Some of these offers apply to specifically eligible persons but most of them can be used by anyone. If you’re about to make a purchase through Dell, definitely consider these tips before ringing up your cart.
- Watch for Dell sales: Dell runs sales throughout the year, with big events around holidays and competitor sales like Amazon Prime Day and Black Friday. Dell sales are a great opportunity to catch significant discounts across their range.
- Sign up for Dell Rewards: Dell Rewards is the brand’s membership scheme and can help you save money on regular or repeat Dell purchases. You’ll earn 3% back on every order total in reward points, which you can then redeem on future orders and get free expedited shipping on purchases.
- Shop around: You don’t have to buy Dell goods directly from Dell either. Big-name retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, and Target all sell Dell products and regularly offer deals and savings on them. So you can save just by taking a little look around. Even better, we have discount codes, coupons, and promo codes for all of them too!
- Buy Dell refurbished: An easy way to save money at Dell is to avoid buying brand-new products. If you don’t mind purchasing something slightly used, check out the refurbished section for a variety of PCs and more that have been carefully inspected for quality. These items are often priced at a lower cost and come with optional support from Dell.
- Dell Student discount: Students can save up to 30% off their Dell products by verifying their student status through the Dell website. You can also save on those college or school purchases with back-to-school sales that run around term times.
- Dell Military discounts: Save 10% off peripherals, accessories, and PCs with the Dell Military discount. To sign up, you’ll need to verify your military personnel status.
How to use Dell coupons
There are two types of coupons that can be used at Dell. The first type is a coupon box that must be checked on the product page before you add the item to your cart. These coupons always apply to the specific item the box is listed for.
The second type of coupon is more akin to a promo code. These can be applied after the item is added to your cart. When checking out, look for the discount code box under “Payment method” that says “Add a gift card or promotion code or voucher” and click inside of the box. Enter the promo code you want to use and click the “Apply” button.
Do Dell products come with a warranty?
Read More Computer Accessories & Peripherals Product Reviews