5G Technologies Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2031
New York, Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “5G Technologies Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2031” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06415372/?utm_source=GNW
provides the strategists; marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global 5G technologies market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
Where is the largest and fastest-growing market for 5G technologies? How does the market relate to the overall economy; demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The 5G technologies market global report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics; size and growth; segmentation; regional and country breakdowns; competitive landscape; market shares; trends and strategies for this market.It traces the market’s history and forecasts market growth by geography.
It places the market within the context of the wider 5G technologies market; and compares it with other markets.
The report covers the following chapters
• Introduction and Market Characteristics
Brief introduction to the segmentations covered in the market, definitions and explanations about the 5G technologies market.
• Key Trends
Highlights the major trends shaping the global 5G technologies market. This section also highlights likely future developments in the market.
• Global Market Size and Growth
Global historic (2016-2021) and forecast (2021-2026), and (2026-2031) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
• Regional Analysis
Historic (2016-2021) and forecast (2021-2026), and (2026-2031) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
• Market Segmentation
Contains the market values (2016-2031) and analysis for each segment by communication infrastructure, by chipset type, by end user, and by core network technology in the market.
• Regional Market Size and Growth
Regional market size (2021), historic (2016-2021) and forecast (2021-2026), and (2026-2031) market values, and growth and market share comparison of countries within the region. This report includes information on the regions Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa and major countries within each region.
• Competitive Landscape
Details on the competitive landscape of the market, estimated market shares and company profiles of the leading players.
• Key Mergers and Acquisitions
Information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions, which have shaped the market in recent years.
• Market Opportunities And Strategies
Describes market opportunities and strategies based on findings of the research, with information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets.
• Conclusions And Recommendations
This section Includes recommendations for 5G technologies providers in terms of product/service offerings geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
1) By Communication Infrastructure: Small Cell; Macro Cell; Radio Access Network (RAN); Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
2) By End-User: Automotive; Industrial; Consumer Electronics; Healthcare; Telecom; Other End-Users
3) By Core Network Technology: Software-Defined Networking (SDN); Network Functions Virtualization (NFV); Mobile Edge Computing (MEC); Fog Computing (FC)
4) By Chipset Type: ASIC Chips; RFIC Chips; Millimeter Wave Technology Chips; Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
Companies Mentioned: Ericsson; Nokia; Qualcomm Technologies Inc.; Intel Corporation; Broadcom
Countries: China; Australia; India; Indonesia; Japan; South Korea; USA; Brazil; France; Germany; UK; Russia
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time-series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets; GDP proportions; expenditure per capita; indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data; market share of competitors; 5G technologies market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Reasons to Purchase
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12 geographies.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06415372/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.