When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company’s prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga’s insider transactions platform.
Better Choice Company
- The Trade: Better Choice Company Inc. (NYSE: BTTR) Director Lionel F Conacher acquired a total of 10000 shares at an average price of $3.96. The insider spent $39,600.00 to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: The company recently posted a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss.
- What Better Choice Company Does: Better Choice Co Inc is a pet health and wellness portfolio company, offering consumers a wide variety of recognized premium pet products and hemp-derived CBD supplements.
- The Trade: CynergisTek, Inc. (NYSE: CTEK) Director John Flood acquired a total of 60000 shares at an average price of $1.76. The insider spent $61,425.00 to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: The company, last week, posted downbeat quarterly results.
- What CynergisTek Does: CynergisTek Inc is engaged in the business of providing companies with cybersecurity, privacy, and compliance services through our assessment and technical testing, remediation, management, and validation services.
- The Trade: Hill International, Inc. (NYSE: HIL) Director Paul Evans acquired a total of 9999 shares at an average price of $2.22. To acquire these shares, it cost $22,158.78.
- What’s Happening: Hill recently lowered its FY21 consulting fee revenue guidance.
- What Hill International Does: Hill International Inc provides project and construction management, and other consulting services for the buildings, transportation, environmental, energy, and industrial markets.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.