A massive crypto whale is unveiling his entire holdings of digital assets to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.
In a recent tweet, the pseudonymous trader named 0x_b1 proves that he owns a wallet that contains an immense trove of ER20 tokens by verifying his signature on the blockchain.
— 0xB1AdceddB2941033a090dD166a462fe1c2029484 (@0x_b1) January 7, 2021
According to Ethereum blockchain explorer Etherscan, 0x_b1’s crypto assets have a total value of 229,614 in Ethereum (ETH) worth $272.8 million.
Looking at the whale’s largest token holdings, he owns 4.86 million worth $116 million Compound Ether (cETH) which is the wrapped version of Ethereum on the lending and borrowing platform.
The trader also owns a large amount of Compound Wrapped Bitcoin (cwBTC). Etherscan shows that the high-rolling crypto entity holds 79,272 cwBTC worth $58.9 million.
0x_b1 owns a huge sum of aLINK (Aave Interest bearing LINK). He holds 3.56 million aLINK tokens worth $55.2 million.
In total, the big-time crypto entity holds 32 ERC20 tokens. Here’s a summary of some of his largest holdings:
- 10,815 Interest Bearing ETH (ibETH) worth $12.17 million
- 9,360 Ethereum (ETH) worth $10.4 million
- 1 million Aave Interest bearing USDC (aUSDC) worth 997,911
- 19 renBTC worth $709,105
- 204,870 Aave Interest Bearing TUSD (TUSD) worth $206,919
- 3.35 million GRAIN token (GRAIN) worth $151,548
- 131,694 Empty Set Dollar (ESD) worth $89,259
- 16 Wrapped Ethereum (WETH) worth $19,881
- 25 YFLink (YFL) worth $19,831
- 731 BarnBridge Governance Token (BOND) worth $15,639
- 88 DefiPulse Index (DPI) worth $15,505
- 937 SushiToken (SUSHI) worth $3,863
You can look at all of 0x_b1’s token holdings here.
Don’t Miss a Beat – Subscribe to get crypto email alerts delivered directly to your inbox
Featured Image: Shutterstock/IM_VISUALS